Loboc River Resort Hotel in Bohol, Philippines is set in a quiet neighborhood about an hour from Bohol-Panglao Airport. This rural community is home to music-minded and peace-loving folks — a fact well-demonstrated by the famous Loboc Children’s Choir.
How to get to the resort:
From Manila, take a 1.5-hour plane ride to get to Bohol-Panglao Airport, then commute or drive to the resort. If commuting, take a jeep at the Island City Mall exit near Jollibee. Ask the driver to drop you off at Camayaan Intersection going to Loboc River Resort. From here, contact our resort and we’ll come pick you up by tricycle. You can also opt to take a pleasant stroll to the resort’s entrance, which is just 300 meters away.
Aside from a location that is an attraction in and of itself, our hotel and resort in Bohol also provides you with every opportunity to visit popular local destinations. Check these nearby spots:
- Watersports Facility – Stand Up Paddle Board Tours – 0km away
- Loboc Floating Restaurant – 1.4 km away or 17 minutes on foot
- Ruins of the 400-year-old Loboc Church – 5-minute drive
- Loboc’s unfinished Jumbo Bridge – 5-minute drive
- Bilar Tarsier Sanctuary – 10-minute drive
- Corella Tarsier Sanctuary – 20-minute drive
- Loboc Eco-Tourism Adventure Park – 10-minute drive
- Krus Dako or Big Cross on the mountaintop – 15-minute drive
- Chocolate Hills – 45 minutes away
- Panglao Island beaches – 1-hour drive